Susan's Transplant Video is on You Tube

Susan Burroughs, the Founder of Cystic Fibrosis-Reaching Out Foundation has now put her transplant video on You Tube. To see the video please go to http://www.youtube.com/ and search "Susan Burroughs".

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Amazing David Adkins AGE 53


This is David Adkins..(pictured with Barbara Crews of Scottish Rite) In his own words: Well, I'm an old man (53 - born 1955). I run three days a week 52 weeks a year come hell or high water. I have completed 4 marathons (1 Atlanta 3 New York), at least 7 or 8 half marathons (and counting). I'm a strong advocate for aerobic exercise for CFers and I'm always willing to promote and encourage CFers (really everyone, but particularly CF patients) to exercise. I attribute my good health to a combination of exercise, good heath care, positive attitude, and a happy home life (in no particular order). I have been married to the love of my life, Betti, for 15 years. We have no kids, but two cats, Bogie and Maggie. I work full time, and plan to work full time until retirement (which keeps moving forward as the market moves downward).

No comments: