Susan's Transplant Video is on You Tube

Susan Burroughs, the Founder of Cystic Fibrosis-Reaching Out Foundation has now put her transplant video on You Tube. To see the video please go to http://www.youtube.com/ and search "Susan Burroughs".

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

THANK YOU FROM FAMILY

We received the following thank you note from a patient where we helped pay for them to be able to go home on IV's instead of staying in the hospital.

Dear Reaching Out:
Thank you Reaching Out Foundation for making it possible for me to go home on IV's after a long two weeks in the hospital. I battle with insurance so much for coverage on things I need for CF. In my time of need Reaching Out was there for me. Thank you to such a wonderful program and all the special people that donate money to help CF patients and families.
Thanks again, a 34 year old with CF

No comments: