Susan's Transplant Video is on You Tube

Susan Burroughs, the Founder of Cystic Fibrosis-Reaching Out Foundation has now put her transplant video on You Tube. To see the video please go to http://www.youtube.com/ and search "Susan Burroughs".

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"Thank You" to Reaching Out

I am an adult CF patient on disability. My husband recently lost his job. Reaching Out helped me with a hospital bill payment. I am so thankful for the kindness and help that Reaching Out offers to CF patients and families. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Dear Reaching Out:
I can't thank you enough for your help this month.As a CF Mom and single parent, I have really been strugglingto handle all of the bills I have to pay. Thank you so much for your help and thank you for the surprise GAS CARD! What a big help!

Thank you for your act of kindness toward our family. May God continue to Bless your Organization.

No comments: