Susan's Transplant Video is on You Tube

Susan Burroughs, the Founder of Cystic Fibrosis-Reaching Out Foundation has now put her transplant video on You Tube. To see the video please go to http://www.youtube.com/ and search "Susan Burroughs".

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ms. Jessica Enders, CF Registered Dietician

Ms. Jessica Enders, in her own words.... I received my Bachelor of Science in Human Ecology: Food, Nutrition and Dietetics from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, graduating in 2002. I then moved to Nashville to complete my Dietetic internship at Vanderbilt Medical Center completing the program in June 2003. I then moved to Atlanta where I began working at Emory University Hospital in September 2003 at which time I passed the Registered Dietitians Exam to become a RD. Outside of work I enjoy running in various races around Atlanta, scrapbooking and I am a black belt in USA GoJu Federation karate where I have been working out for the past 6 years. I have been married to my husband Jamie for 3 years this past May. We have two "children", Gracie a gray feisty feline, and Shadow a 70 pound sensitive black lab that allows the cat to run the house! Contact e-mail address: Jessica.Enders@emoryhealthcare.org

No comments: