Susan's Transplant Video is on You Tube

Susan Burroughs, the Founder of Cystic Fibrosis-Reaching Out Foundation has now put her transplant video on You Tube. To see the video please go to http://www.youtube.com/ and search "Susan Burroughs".

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

NEW SOCIAL WORKER AT EMORY


The new adult social worker at Emory University Hospital is Ms. Lysandra Brown. In her own words....I received my Bachelor of Arts in English from Emory University in 1996. I volunteer with the Emory Alumni Association to give back to the community. I received a Master of Social Work from Boston University in 1999. While in Boston, I was active with the Natioal Association of Social Workers. I served on a committee for ethnic and racial affairs and presented a workshop on stress management. I returned to Atlanta after 7 years in Boston. I worked as a medical social worker at South Fulton Medical before joining the Emory Hospital and Emory clinic team. I am currently a licensed master level social worker. Outside of work, I enjoy walking in the AIDS walk, Heart walk, and plan to participate with the 65 Roses Team in the ING walk in March. I enjoy jazz, painting and discussing current events. You may contact Lysandra Brown at lysandra.brown@emoryhealthcare.org or contact their main office at 404-778-3261. Lysandra's direct number is 404-778-4751.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great personality!