Susan's Transplant Video is on You Tube

Susan Burroughs, the Founder of Cystic Fibrosis-Reaching Out Foundation has now put her transplant video on You Tube. To see the video please go to http://www.youtube.com/ and search "Susan Burroughs".

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Pulmonologist at Emory

Dr. Viranuj Sueblinvong in her own words... I am originally from Thailand. After finishing medical school, I moved to the United States to pursue my passion in scientific research. At first, I worked in molecular biology lab at the Children's Hospital in the suburb of Chicago. I then completed my residency training in Internal Medicine at the St. Joseph's Hospital associated with Northwestern University in Chicago. Finally, I completed my fellowship training in Pulmonary and Critical Care medicine at the University of Vermont. That's where my first encounter with CF patients occurred. After my clinical training, I returned to "the bench", aka the research lab, where I could unite my interest in CF disease with my love of science. My goal is to further the understanding of CF disease as well as to find better treatments (and even better, the cure). In September 2008, I joined the Emory adult CF team from the University of Vermont adult CF program. The Emory University CF team was attractive to me because of its mission to improve the quality of care delivered to CF patients. I am very excited to be part of the team and the CF community as a whole. Dr. Sueblinvong can be reached at the main office number 404-778-3261.

No comments: